What is a Migraine?

Ask 86% of the population the question ‘What is a migraine?’ and most of them will answer ‘It’s a headache’. A headache. The other 14% are reported to suffer from migraine and may well give you a different answer. The definition of a migraine…. The NHS says ….it is a moderate or severe headache felt […]

Read More