What is it?
It’s a drinks bottle which mixes shakes.
It’s more than that. It’s a leak-proof, non-toxic way to carry and prepare protein drinks and shakes.
This site and post contains affiliate links and if you click on a link and purchase a product from that website I will earn a small fee (which will go towards getting me Out of the Office!)
It’s high quality, upgradeable and long-lasting.
I won a Smartshake bottle in a competition. My one is bright pink – I’ve tested it and I love it.
- it’s lightweight
- it has a storage compartment which screws on the bottom to hold the shake power (or you can use to store a snack or your keys!)
- it mixes shakes quickly and easily (just remove the lid, add the powder, screw the lid back on and shake for 20 seconds)
- the mixer/strainer prevents any lumps being poured through (but my shaker mixes so beautifully that this is not needed)
- lovely bright colour (mine is pink but they are available in a huge range of attractive colours)
- Slim design; easy and comfortable to carry
- Caribiner clips to attach the bottle to your bag
- Dishwasher safe
- Secure cap and lid provides a leakproof seal (tried and tested)
- 500ml (17 oz) capacity
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- You can buy more shakers and mix and match the lids
I find the measurements on the side of the bottle hard to read so it’s difficult to see if I’ve measured the correct amount of liquid.
Well, Smartshake bottles are free from chemicals such as BPA, BPS, BPF and DEHP and the company is committed to reducing their carbon footprint. But still this is plastic although on the label it says they are recyclable. Read more about Smartshake’s sustainability here.
Do I recommend Smartshake?
Yes, I highly recommend these shakers. I don’t think you can buy a better shaker and I am particularly glad that they are free from BPA. I love using it for my shakes and then throwing it in the dishwasher ready for the next day!
Click here to buy yours!